Are you tired of the sensationalist media and general lack of intelligent dialog in our world? Well, welcome to my blog! My name is Olin Woodward and I am a scientist, historian, and concerned citizen of this planet. I am disgusted by the lack, in this country (U.S.A.) and around the world, of respect for intellectualism, exploration, and reasoned debate. Whether it's politicians denying evolution, religious fundamentalists advocating a time when humans and dinosaurs coexisted, or a political system shackled by the special interests, both liberal and conservative, of the wealthy elite; Our world needs new voices of logic. I think these voices constitute a Great Silent Minority. I think it's time we, those who believe in logic, intellectualism, and science, raise our voices to the problems of our world and refuse to take the backseat to those who would see our world shrouded in a new Dark Age. That is my bold mission, to point out specific societal instances of insanity, fraud, and stupidity in the hopes it will wake people up to the wonders of our natural world and perhaps, in time, we will no longer be a Silent Minority.
No comments:
Post a Comment